I uploaded a new beta (1.92 beta3) today because I found an annoying bug in former version. All italic Greek symbols were pushed too much to the left, therefore letters in any equation that contained Greek symbols were not spaced evenly. I think it is much better now.

Even stranger bug was that the Function Plotter showed wrong values on both axis, x and y, if values were below 0.001 (the error was three orders of magnitude, lol). Funny that I didn’t notice it before.

Regarding the new default italic-serif font, I must admit that I don’t like the ‘f’ letter. Too fancy for my taste. Still, I am keeping the italic-serif font as default.

Advertisements