I released v1.62 build 2 today. You won’t find many changes in the ‘build 2’:
- quick-type feature now allows typing text/math somewhat closer to existing objects.
- vertical auto-aligning feature now only works if an equation contains more than one element
- double quotation marks can now be saved in Math-o-mir documents (bug corrected)
- bug corrected – the check mark is now displayed correctly for all font options in the context menu
- auto guidelines are less aggressive now. I also changed the guideline color to yellow because while green color was used guidelines looked lot like insertion points.
- I added a new feature – pale tilde sign just below the last digit of a rounded number. I will write more about this feature in the very next post.
That’s about all. Now it is your turn again to report bugs and suggestions.