I finally released new version. I decided to call it only a minor upgrade. There are no many/important features. Here are some:
- Context menu facelift (blue hue, buttons)
- Context menus are moveable – hold them at the upper left corner and move them around
- New context menu options: expand outside / condense outside (hard to explain 🙂 )
- New parentheses: ( ] and [ )
- Free-walking cursor – by keyboard arrow keys you can move cursor around the document
- Expressions are framed during keyboard entry (when appropriate)
- Vertical orientation hot-key is changed from UpArrow to Shift+UpArrow
- Home and End keyboard key support (jumps to beginning or end of equation).
- PageUp/PageDown works now even in keyboard entry mode
- Selection bolding – touched expressions will show in bold (if enabled)
- Text/formula box toggling by the space bar key (only while the box is empty)
- Text boxes now align left by default
- Multi-monitor support
- \space (\sp) command to insert a space between elements
- Autosave function
- On-wheel-zoom mouse pointer auto-adjustment
The CTRL+Z bug is addressed and hopefully solved. Special thanks to Victoria Gunn and Alvin Williams.
The new Math-o-mir can be downloaded from the homepage: http://gorupec.awardspace.com/mathomir.html
The new user manual is also downloadable from there.